Wednesday, April 3, 2013

It happens

It was a surprising call.
I had never expect it would happen this way.
Just after an hour I posted my latest blog,
I received the result I had long waited.
I was accepted by faculty of Chemistry of USM.
The feeling was so great as I had been receiving gift from God.
Law of attraction, it happens!
Believe in what you think you will do.
everything will happen,
there is hope that can be created  by ourselves.
Never ever believe that God will arrange our future for us.
Never ever let your fate turn you out.
I learnt a lesson:
God only give hope and chance to those who work and wish for it.
we are the master of our fate.
that's why I learn it.

I will be enrolled to USM for the coming semester,
study as a first year student.
Nevermind,
I'm glad to my decision.
My mind is steel and my path is decided.
Just bless my luck will be continue to work on. :)

2 comments: