Tuesday, April 2, 2013

updating you

welcome to my blog,
even i know only a few will be follow up my blog,
i really appreciate that you care about my status.
My hair is this long and this is my room.
the yellow covered bed on my right side is my bed.
with pictures hanging on the steel :)
I was having diarrhoe since last night because i ate too much spicy food.
I hope that my waist can be smaller by that.. xD
later I will be having lab at 2pm.
I hate to walk so much and wait for the bus.
anyway, surviving is not a problem here.
I'm quite adapted to surrounding :D
Jia you!!

first of all,
i would like to talk about my friends in UMS.
this semester,
i am going well with my housemates and coursemates.
my housemate who lives next o my room is cai hoong,
which i will call rainbow :)
actually,
one of my housemate left at the beginning of this semester due to her ambition.
I sincerely wish her all the best in achieving her dream. 
i think we are so lucky to meet her here.
because of her presence,
we have the passion and start to work on cooking on our own.
her name is yeoh shu teng,
a girl who is half penangite too.
haha :)
recently,
i learnt to cook and start to love cooking.
it's fun,
but i still haven't learn the skill to choose ingredients.
what a malfunction chef. xD
a failed soup was cook yesterday,
this was because I don't know how to flavour the soup with canned corn. 
I felt it was a torture to finish the soup with the taste i was not familiar with.
Hmm..
I guess I can do better next time and no more canned corn.
I prefer fresh 'jagung'!!
xD

besides that,
I had joined my friend's birthday celebration at 1B last Sunday.
she was my coursemate and her name is Tan Siak Ying,

She is a cute, sweet and kind lady :)
outgoing sometimes.
playing lame jokes like I do.
I hope that she will be in health and happiness with us in Sabah :)
We went to sing K in K-box 1B.
The system was definitely not as good as Redbox.
9people were stuffed in 3people room,
suffering with 2 mics.
haha..
i sang until my lungs were going to shrink.
anyway,
I felt so great to sing.
I like to sing,
and i think my voice is elegant. (aisheh..personal assumption.. no offend.. xD) 
i want to go redbox, but i guess i will have not enough credit to do so.. sob sob.. TT

Next, this was about my application to USM faculty of Chemistry.
i asked my dad to complete my application through the formal way by passing through my dad's head officer before he retired.
I really hope that this will work out.
I don't want to end up taking the course I have no interest and even struggle everytime I wake up from my dream.
I might be late, but not too late.
I am waiting for call, a call from unknown number.
My brother couldn't contact the officer right now as he still did not pick up his phone.
I know God is giving me a challenge.
I know I won't give up until the devil cross by.
I will pay up my token for the gamble. 
I will win it, I feel it. I wish for it.
God bless Saw Mey.

Well, I bought a novel called 'Anna Dressed in Blood' last Sunday.
I never found any interest with the story about love or vampire.
However, this book draw my attention.
It began with the cover,

it showed some creepy yet some grief feeling.
'A story of a boy meets girl, girl kills people story..'
I managed to finished to finish four chapters yesterday and the girl hasn't come to the title.
It is so fishy. haha.
Anyway, it was my first bought novel,
i will treasure it as much as i could.
By the way,
i learnt the word 'hitchhiker'.
haha.. 

Lastly, I am so glad to know that my brother is going to buy a new car.
relying on his own. :)
I guess he is going well with his present work.
He got the skill of sociallising.
The talent that I want the most in my life.
by the way, let's have a briefly view on the car..
I think it is nice and cool :)
he is still kia lover. haha.. hope to sit on you soon :) 
wait until my long sem break bah~~ xD
Kia Forte with a big butt


I think its front looks quite alike with Honda city
I wonder what colour will my bro pick.
I hope not red again. haha.. 

anway, that's all for today :)
take care my friends.
I will be back in 3days more :DD

Saw Mey Letitia <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment