Friday, March 20, 2009

i'm lost...

de solution really effective..
but i dun think it is a solution anymore..
coz it becomes really serious tat i really like u day after day..
deeper n deeper,feel got stronger n stronger..
u make me change 2 a person tat strange 4 me..
i'm waiting 4 ur message everyday,
even every moment..
miss of u..
tat day i thought u dun wan sms me anymore..
but u just reply me after 11o'clock..
u busy of ur activities..
i noe..
but i just angry of u..
but i couldn't told u..
so i lied to u..
i told u tat i'm angry of a girl..
actually i'm quite surprise tat u cares abt wat i said tat day..
i feel ur cares..although u juz mean as fren..
u said u wold like 2 talk wiv me when i nid..
i'm really touch..
n since tat moment,
i noe u r de 1 i'm finding 4 so long..
no1 can relly affect my lifestyle currently except u..
i can't stop thinking of u..
but i noe de realistic tat u won accept me..
u wan concentrate on study place achiements higher den lov in ur mind..
so i can't do anything..
i dun wan to get hurt..
coz i noe u'll hurt me deeper if u reject me..
i never like tat b4..
i'm become timid..
wat should i do?
i'm scare.. n lost..

No comments:

Post a Comment