Saturday, June 14, 2014

What Atuk said

Im kind of superstitious as i was born in a family which is halfly taoisme. Especially when my family was introduced to Atuk since two years ago. I truly believe that He has the power to change our fortune. I started with partial belief in Him at the beginning. However, he shown something amazing as time gone by. He knew what i done during my school day including where and who i dated with. The point is that i never tell anyone about the incident. So this is the preface before im going to start the story.

So this it. It is short but sad. He told me that i would get B for my this semestre result. It meant that i would be getting grade around B- to B+? Im so sad but i do accept as i can feel my performance this semestre. He had warned me before my second semestre had started. I deserved it even it is going to be a bad result. So the conclusion might be im lazy and not clever enough. Anyway, looking forward for the camp. Add oil ba!!


No comments:

Post a Comment