Thursday, September 11, 2014

A little secret here

I used to hide myself in my comfort zone. Sometimes, it has been my habit to avoid solving problems on my own. For instance, actually i did not apply usm on my own efforts but through my father's benefit. It is time for me to step on my own feet and do something big. 
I has been dreamt of travelling overseas before but i never have courage enough to admit it. The main reason is about money. There are many things running through my mind every time i tried to step out of my comfort zone. The most profound experience was the time i want to study pharmacy so much and i stopped my pace because i couldn't solve the financial problems. I talk big but i do not have faith on my own idea. Im an easily dream-broken person. 
Now, i want a brand new experience and for the first time i'm doing research and putting a little more efforts in it. All the while, i have found that it isn't a hard process to learn new thing---discover new information. Desperate to get rid of the type of ostrich life. 
Work for it. Saw Mey. Step out, and live it. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment