Saturday, December 26, 2015

Preparation for job interview

I know im a bit spontaneous in act. Finally, i received first call for interview on this coming Monday. Nervous? Im likely to be panic at this moment. I can't stop thinking whether im capable for the job. Im lack of confidence. Im always protected and dependent on others.  And now, it's the time for me to face the obstacle on my own. I hate to present myself as i always spoil my performance during presentation. I wish to see how much did i transform or improve in responsiveness. 2am in the midnight of 27th of december, I finished in preparing my documents and certification for my job interview. I know im not the most excellent one but im not the worst. I need to ignite my passion and be confident. Fighting! I might not be successful for the first round but it will be an experience in sharpening my performance in future. Be brave, be the one. Ohh! I forget to mention. All the best in the final exam! My first paper ends 4hours ahead my interview. I must be insane. Haha!! I know i need to fight for a job. That's all i know. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment