Wednesday, April 18, 2012

untitle

sometimes i just feel that i have been isolated from friends.
i just get nothing related with some of the outings.
anyway, i must carry out my life too, right? :)

btw, i felt so sorry to kim liu that i had put her plane on the plan of breakfast together.
i'm sorry, i know you are seriously angry with my action. really sorry. sorry for decline at last minute...

i now work at senyum mart, as a cashier.
my supervisor thought that i was a vietnamese so he did not dare to talk with me at the beginning. :)
one of the customers thought that i was came from china, so he just kept smiling with me.
then when he knew that i was actually a malaysian, he said he liked me because ' kamu senyum kuat' :) haha..
since i worked there, many kids called me aunty, i was quite hurt leh TT..
then an aunty came and called me 'ah yi' too.
sad leh..
so i must do save my outlook!!!

today i off, i went to look for other jobs again with tiara.
we had interviewed 2 daycare teacher jobs.
yup..
i know if my friends knew this, they would sure criticise about my attitude towards working.
no matter how others comment about me, i just have to do anything i think i should and i'm happy with the decision. right?
actually, i did hope that one of them would give me a call. perhaps?
then we departed to perangin mall.
as today was wednesday, i watched 'mirror mirror' alone at 1st avenue for only rm7 :)!
i liked the movie so much!
snow white was pretty and the dialogue was funny :)
the step mother was also pretty and cute!
the dwarfs made me laughed a lot. hahahaha..
i spent my off day happily :)

all the best,
SawMey letitia

No comments:

Post a Comment