Thursday, April 26, 2012

untitled

there was a young girl worked together with me.
she asked me a random question.
"did you ever fall for someone?"
as in your thought, the girl had not date with any boy YET..
it reminded me a lot of things.
then she continued,
"why did you break up with him?"
it was a difficult question for me because i could not explain it.
"maybe he did not love me the way i thought couple should be," i answered.
haha.. perhaps, the answer wasn't look right, she did not understand.
anyway, the topic was ended like that.

there was a night, my friend phoned me and told me about relationship problem whch she was facing.
it was so typically dramatic story.
why life became so miserable since we left school?
every simple thing wasn't simple anymore.
adult life is not interesting at all.

if.. i ever get in a relationship again,
i will never ever let him go like i did.
because it is hard to find a man who i will fall terribly again..

stray out of love topic, i would like to talk about my academics.
i had applied hong leong scholarship, the only scholarship i had applied.
i hope that i will get the offer :)

love saw mey

No comments:

Post a Comment