Thursday, January 2, 2014

consequences of procrastination

Today was the second subject for my first year first semester. Analytical Chemistry. It was known to be the killer subject, regarding to our seniors. Since the last subject, which was Calculus, i felt like to bang my head on wall and roll my body down the hill. (just to release my frustration ) Everyone seemed to grade the final exam as easy as drinking water. However I got stuck in doing the exam. I was beaten. Today, this exam wasn't an easy one, for sure I couldn't excel as to relate to my title. I gave up on my paper 2 and I might not get above 25 per 50. How was I going to pass this paper? I wondered. Since the day I stepped on USM, I was getting stressed. In every test that was going on in USM, I would be nervous, and sometimes, I even couldn't sleep. Even the assignment was not an easy task. For me, these were not the bad part, the bad thing was there wasn't bell-shaped examination grading. There might be possibility to fail if I did not do well in final. I thought I was that kind of brilliant person, indeed, i was so discrete like a sand among my coursemates. My result was nothing if to compare with their flying colour results. I knew results were not a guideline to decide one's success anymore, but I did not discover my advantageous field besides of studying. What should I do to improve myself? I'm currently phobia to go for examination. It had became a nightmare. And yet, I was procrastinating my time on blogging. I should prepare for my next subject, gambatae neh~~~

You are still my best listener~~~~ :) energy boost up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment