Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Plan B

It doesn't work in the way i thought. However, i am feeling normal to it. Perhaps, i have already prepared for the result, so i am like immune to the happening. However, it doesn't put off my motivation to go further. Perhaps, it just not now. I wish to have a vacation, somewhere out of this country in recent. Which i prefer to call plan B. :) . Working on saving and earning at this moment. Different experience im gainning, thumbs up for me :)

Few days ago, a form6 teacher inbox me. Honestly, it was a bit surprise for me. Something great was making to my deep consideration. I really wonder how would i think of my university life when i was old or just maybe into the work. I wish that it will be something i was proud and was going to brag about. Grow strong and be loved. Blessing the best for myself. 

All the best for all. :)

1 comment: