Thursday, August 22, 2019

Journey of a Mother

A year ago, I was single and preparing to go for more and more career and travel plan. However, it was fated to meet my current husband.
He is more than a masculine man, however sensitive to feelings.
Everything happened according to what God planned for us.
We got together, in the speed of lightning.
Even the confession was done during my vacation in Vietnam 🇻🇳 (290818)
You can understand it as impulsive but it just happened in a very smooth and comfortable way.
How do I describe my man of life:
1. Very polite during our first date (turned up to be very lousy man 🙄)
2. Sensitive and supportive to my need (mentally and physically)
3. Enjoy family life
4. Very attractive when he spoke to kids (especially when comforting them)
5. Do more that speaks
6. Cook for me
7. Loyal to me (not to exclude Jay chow and Arsenal)
8. Sing and wrote songs for me (very sweet although getting lesser after married 🙄)
9. Pleasure me when I'm in bad mood (any thing can be tricks for him to cheer me although can be eye-rolling most of the time but I love him)
10. Able to plan life and make financial planning better than me. (always include me in his future plan)

It was just a short real dating before we engaged into marriage life.
We got our very lovely baby, gift from God.
Our son ❤️
There was hardtime where we had struggle to tell the truth to our both family members, getting them agreed and blessed us with all the support.
Also not to miss out the short time for us to run our wedding day (ROM 021218, wedding 130119)
I'm thankful that my husband guided me to go through all of these, always assured me with love when I was in confusion.

Then, we passed our first stage -- marriage
Living together in a house when we just know each other less than half a year.
I had my house moving, and definitely I was having homesick.
I wanted to be my mum's home always.
Then we quarreled. Ended up I cried but I understood, we had to move on. This is what life try to challenge us with changes.
Living under the same roof with my husband's parents.
It was good, they were nice but we all know, I still miss my home a lot, my mom my dad my brother and my sister. Even my dog. No one can replace them. They gave me really great childhood.

Next about my pregnancy.
I was kind of uncertained when my test showed double line.
I threw it to him after the test, and I think, he had wished it to happen.
Then we went for O&G for confirmation, and it was the first time we saw our boy.
A small pea-liked embryo from the screen.
A little excitement and I couldnt imagine how it look like when he finally come out.
My whole pregnancy was easy, just minor symptom such as nausea and dizzy. No vomiting or sick. Thanks for everything made my baby and myself healthy the whole pregnancy.
In 2nd trimester, the first time I felt its movement was in my car. Just a light kick from it, I was much delighted.
In 3rd trimester, I finally felt knee pain and back pain due to the weight I carried. It was torturing because I could not sprawled on bed because of the big tummy. My legs a bit swollen, easily tired doing everything.
Despite all the pain, I was very anticipated for its coming.
However, it chose to overdue, and I had to go to induce laboring.
I had my great dinner. All my family members came back and stayed together with me. It made me less fear.
The first pain surprised me when the nurse tucked in the medicine into my vagina. It was so deep that I could feel fire in it. My legs trembled badly after that. I requested for temporary anaesthetic so I fell aslept in the labor room while waiting for my birth canal to open.
The process was long, almost 10hours. When I woke up, the I started with the contraction pain. It felt like all my bones broken and squeezing them again and again. Luckily my husband accompanied me patiently and tried with some jokes (I don't really remember what he spoke, but I know he tried his best)
Laboring is being so naked. All the nurse and the doctor not only got to see my most private part of my body (even myself can't really see it), they had inserted their fingers to measure my canal (this is the painful part).
Not to miss out the pain where the nurse inserted the tube into my urethra. It was crazily awful. I even begged the nurse not to insert it just let me urine on the urine bucket, but she didn't listen to me. (nightmare)
Finally, it had reached 9cm, doctor came, I just used 5 to 10mins, I heard the scissors cutting sounds. It signified baby was ready to out. I did it. Can't explain how it felt when I first saw him on my chest.
I am now a mama. 💪💪
Hope my baby grow health and happy.
Love much for my baby, and I husband and family 👪

No comments:

Post a Comment