Sunday, February 21, 2010

my dad..





















erm..
i never seriously blog abt my daddy..
at home..
i always cal my dad 'papi'..
it sounds like 'puppy'..
haha..
but tis is our family culture..
laz laz nite..
i had a pillow talk wif my sista..
a lot of thgs to chat abt..
n 1 is my dad..
i never noe tat..
my sis v hate of my dad when she was small..
coz he always complain to my mom when my sis did wrong when she small..
n my mom cane my sis..
n my dad sis n shake leg c her..
lol..
pity lo..
i never noe tat..
but when she start to attend de dharma class held at de gu leng hoot..
she started to relieve her angerness towards my dad..
she had hate my dad 4 almost 10++ yrs..
incredible..
mayb buddha's teaching was generous enough..
hope i got chance to join n change my bad tempered towards my mom..
my dad did tat to my sis..
but i never noe...
she said..
it happen many times d..
mayb i'm still stupid tat time gua..
haha..
but in my memory..
my dad v sayang me de..
even my sis admit tat my dad sayang me de most among we 3..
maybe i'm de youngest gua..
i stil rmb..
when i'm in kindergarden..
i was sent to day care early in morning..
he woke me up evryday..
n i din even nid to open eyes..
he tiok put de 'nen nen' into my mouth n let me suck..
den he change my cloth n put powder on me..
he talked to me..
n took me go out wait de daycare ppl come fetch..
i dun nid to open eyes throughout de process..
n tat time i adi 4-5yrs old liao..
waliao..
think now oso feel tat my dad v 'seng'me..
n when i came bac..
i play wif my cousins nex door..
n he got bac home on 5pm somthg..
den i'll shout loudly to beg him buy sugus 4 me..
n he always bought 4 me..
my sis said..
my dad always fulfilled wat i wan..
hehe..
mayb.. she was rite..
haha..
n evrytime hang out..
he will put me on his shoulder..
n shake..
i almost 4goten tat..
he v nice to me..
n when i was in pri sch..
he always go sch check my hmwk..
n wil sent de 4gotten exe book from house to sch..
but my sis never get tat offer..
haha..
n my sis always pay her sch fees using her own savings..
but i jus show my pals to my dad n take money..
suddenly think of so much..
den..
when i start to ttn at sch..
he tiok like to bring food o mayb bian dang to sch 4 me..
n my frens all said my dad was like 二十四孝老豆..
i never appreciate him b4..
but now..
i miss it a lot..
n when i was moved into new house when i was standard1..
i slept wif my parent..
n my dad wan me to sleep wif them de..
n my mom actually not v like it..
but jus to watch me 4 not sleep to late when in pri..
but if i watch movie too late n til fall sleep at de living room de sofa..
den he'll 'bao' me n bring me to room sleep..
many times d..
but tis happen til standard 4 nia..
i tiok changed room sleep wif my siblings d..
n when i got nitemare i shout my dad..
he wil quickly rush to me..
n he wil v angry when i wake up too late..
n siak sau..
i dunno y he wil tat angry..
but i think he kek sim gua..
nearly 4goted..
when i was vvv small..
he was de 1 tat accompany me till sleep..
i got a habbit when i was small..
i must hav a ppl to 'pai' my but softly den i ka can fal in sleep..
haha..
n now..
he stil v sayangme..
but no more unfair la..
but somethg weird tat..
i never discover..
my sis said tat..
my dad not v dare to scold my sis..
n they never quarrel but got quarrel wif my mom..
lol..
i never sedar if she nevr mention..
my dad v likely to scold me..
even i wash my head at nite he oso wan chap siao..
but he never scold my sis 4 washing head at nite..
walau~
haha..
dunno wat actually happen btw my dad n my sis..
a mistery of my family~
不能说的秘密
anyway..
i lov my dad a lot..
thx god tat my dad oso love me a lot..
wish him always healthy n happy wif my pretty mami..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment