Thursday, February 11, 2010

wao~

working there..
i start to noe ppl from differ school..
n start to play fool around..
i like tis typr of feel..
its like in de sch..
n..
tmr nite is our gathering day..
hope..
to c u all there..
hehe..
n..
abt de valentine 2010..
it mayb is a disappointment la..
but watever la..
we stil left a bit time..
dun always so worry of my feeling..
countdown..
8more days of working time..
den..
national service..
wakaka..
actually not willing to go..
haiz..
my god..
n i vvv scare of my result..
i had a bad sense abt it..
...
hope i could never cry abt de last important exam..
i would never 4giv myself..
stitch..
i really hope u jus a normal ppl..
y u so desire to fly to singapore??
n y m i so useless..
[wondering..]
i hate empty..
mentally n physically empty without u..
de lesson i could never learn now..
suntime i wil hope tat u r jojo.....
ha...
watever la..
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu will leaving..
TIS IS DE TRUTH we all noe..
n i hope i never heard of it..
im damn crazy now..
luckily i got work now..
no time to thk such thing..
haha..
now time showing 12:34am..
ok..
now...
i dun wan sleep yet..
cause i'm skipping work tmr..
hang out wif my sista..
erm ya..
i now vvv hunger of buy something..
a DIY handie craft..
its a stick up house..
i wan to buy since form1..
but i couldn't found it..
wish some1 buy 4 me as b'day present de..
wakaka!
no la..
haah..
rm39.90..
erm..
ok la..
de price reasonable..
i wan buy!!
at THE ROOMS..
yaya..
tmr go c..
yeah!!
woohoo~
after buy jus upload de pic la..
hehe~
n i feel tat i had start to loose my fren's trusting d..
coz..
i had biasa not to reply fren's msg..'
not to find them when bored..
n got no time to gather again..
all ppl work work work..
damn bored..'
haiz..
realize smtg?
but i think u all won guess tiok la..
haha..
nothing la..
jus in a bad mood..
cause..
no because..
lame...
i noe..
haha..
erm..
good..
is time to scold o angry of smtg..
dun b too care..
jus to release myself..
lol!!
y ns wan take me?!
y u stitch wan bek johor?!
y u wan go singapore?!
y all ppl thought me so bad?!
y u all wan say me fat?!
my face big not i wan de?!
y i need to make u all tat i not really noe happy?!
y u always got de wrong signal?!
y m i so stupid n ugly?!
i wan u!
get lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please..
i dun like to cover my real person wif UR wanted 'mask'..
i wan myself bek!!
i'll let u laugh..
coz i'll step u under my foot!
dun play play!!
HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment