Monday, September 10, 2012

my starting in sabah

everytime when i looked at my friends' blogs, some ideas would just pass by my mind. i should attach more info and photos inside my blog. but then when i felt like to blog, i lost the mood to pick photos from my handphone. by that time i just told myself, 'hey, why not take it easy, it's just a space where i express all my feelings.' even now, i won't have the typical mood to change my layout or upload any photo. maybe, this is me. i do not need other to spot on my life through a website. just give me a call or sms me, i gurantee, i will reply you as soon as i can. not like last time :) now i love cht-chating. it makes my world filled with love and warmness :) and yea~ i was so surprised that i did my ptptn application before 15th of august. i just thought i missed the first batch. and now i was approved, i was just waiting for money to come~ hahahaha~ love it! although i was quite quiet in my room, my room mates were all so lovely. and for sure my room was a satu malaysia room. one chinese, sabahan, selangor malay and a murut chinese mix. the latter was so pretty but i found her loved to do things at the eleventh hour. i got my ptptn approved today while she was just applying==. and she was complaining to sleep. cool yea? my house was nicely decorated by the malays. you know, sometimes chinese are just too ego. we always thought that they were dirty and lazy, but now.. i felt shame on us. they had cleaned the toilet and shopped for sharing items themself. they shared with us and not asking for what. i was glad to be in this room. although it was hot andfull of mosquito. actually, i was admiring someone recently. he was not very handsome, not tall, not really great in academic but he was kind and nice. i was attracted to his personalities. though i knew his care was mainly because that his friends asked to, i like him :) he treated everyone of us so nice and heartful, i would never met someone like him. i knew, he would be a very nice guy.. a protective man :) so i just having secret admiration toward him. never let him to know. i just wan to make friend with him :) good luck ya! good boy.. hehe.. hope you wont know till the end of sabah days :)girls.. keep secret for me ha..:) haha.. take care everyone~ i'm amanda<3

2 comments: