Tuesday, September 4, 2012

short short report

i was having my biggest turning point of my 20yrs.. i had registered for university malaysia sabah, and now, i was a real mahasiswa already. first to talk abt the hostel.. hot n dirty.. i was lucky, because i had chose the most nice 2in1 study desk. i had hard days in sabah and i went through it day by day :) we had to compete for the bus ride, wash our own clothes and face the unexpectable incidents. i think i was bravo :) quite tired to write out al the things happened within these few days. wait i finish my orientation week first :) i started to acknowledge of a boy.. had a little crush on her :) i hope u wont mind, im just respecting and admire you :) btw, all the best to us.. all my friends and i., i love you!

2 comments:

  1. Never give up ya, I will always remember you and right here waiting for you

    ReplyDelete