Sunday, September 23, 2012

there is no wrong for being yourself

i have friends that are charming and attrast boys after them. I am one of not their same zone. I am a typical tradition girl who always stay on my own position. I don't fight for take initiative over a guy. I can ne said shy or inattractive. Anyway, i don't feel like to someone that not really me. i cant simply fb or sms a boy for fun. im jut not born to have that talent or interest. i love how im looked and how im being right npw. maybe it's hard for you to see that im shinning. i font care! even you say that i look like a vase, well, it is still me,special. i will not harden or totally change myself to others just to attract guys.. i want a boy that know that i can take care well of him and he loves me and willing to protect me and appreciate me till we die. i just need one. now, im searching for that guy, i hope you find me soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment