Monday, June 22, 2009

continue blogging..

lol..
days so bored la..
everyday same wan..
haiz..
n...
tis thursday i wan go 4 car test d..
v scare lo..
ppl like aqm tat v steady oso fail 4 car..
wat will my fate be??
i dun wan fail la..
cost a lot..
but if i pass my car..
haha..
any1 tat saw my blog can claim a meal from me..
lol..
wan not??
haha..
haiz tis time exam result drop many much much much!!!
lol..
oni chemistry improve nia..
but if tan lee ching din minus my kk marks..
i can get A wan..
no good lar her..
haiz..
my result...
bc-75
bm-67
bi-72
phy-79
che-79
bio-70
add math-66
math-95
sej-71
moral-71
siv-78(tis wan drop de most.. from 100 to 78..ToT..)
average...74.33 hor??
not quite sure my counting.. lol..
haha..

2 comments:

  1. haiz talking about results...
    PHY and MATHS geram...
    i link u

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..
    y link me?
    without tell me 1st..
    gai nia..

    ReplyDelete