Monday, November 5, 2012

I got so damn tired

As usually, I am suffocated with tonnes of assignments and yet, I start to hate university life. 
Being a freshy in university is a hard deal. 
I never expect assignments do really make someone cry, not now anymore.
We will get to know with people with different thought and personalities.
They can be nice but not in the way you feel comfortable to be.

2hours ago I was still stuck in the lousy bus stop near to library.
I never had been that late in library before, and i never felt it cool.
I hated the UMS bus services! 
I got so disappointed today..
I had been waited for the buses for an hour and I had to watch it drove down the hill,
passed off me cruelly.
I told myself,
never stay late in library anymore.
I would never trust in UMS buses AGAIN!

Something cheered me up for today was my past spanish quiz.
I got 8.8 out of 10.
I even got all my subjective questions correct!
How impressive? xD
Now that was cool :D

Sometimes, I felt our gaps were getting further even we were closed to each other.
I could not hear the true voice from you, hardly.
You were used to keep secret from me and refused me from your heart.
I could listen to what you said and what you bull shit but seldom a real feelings from you.
Sometimes,
I felt sad for it.
We knew each other the longest period,
but, 
we were not the one who understood each other well.

Actually,
I feel to cry at the moment I launch my buttock to my chair.
No one is tapping on my shoulder,
telling me that i'll be fine. TT
I don't feel good this time,
all I want is to leave this bull shit place!
I am so stressed out with my undone assignments.
Discussion never ends and i can never relieve my breath.
I am busy and i start to let go. 
I'm tired.
Whatever happen, I don't want care already!

Well, 
I am going to join online contest soon. 
Just wish me good luck! >.<
Feel better express out here.
Blogging is my best stress remover~
Gambatae! Saw Mey <3 p="p">

1 comment: