Saturday, November 17, 2012

Relax

Well, my Earth and planets mid-term had postponed to this coming Wednesday.
Some of my coursemates were so frustrated with the announcement.
For me, 
it was the same except I had more time to prepare :)

I'm going to have my spanish mid-term on monday and my politic mid-term on Wednesday.
It is a busy week as I had to hand up 2 reports and 1 assignment this coming week.
As usual,
I continue to procrastinate and leave my stuffs done day before the date.
Actually, I would like to upload some of my life photos here, 
unfortunately,
I don't have a proper memory card that suits my laptop.
So I have to wait until I get back to my sweet hometown :)

Okay, stray my topic to yesterday event.
My friends in Penang had a steamboat gathering.
Most of my friends in 5s1 attended and they enjoyed a lot without those who came to Sabah.
Honestly, 
I was so upset that I couldn't involve in such a big gathering,
 and I had not involve in any midnight activity since i was in Sabah.
Especially to have movie~~
Lol!!
I had some chat with my housemates yesterday and I was so fascinated with that :)
It was a pillow talk that I never had so long ago.
I miss to have midnight talk in car and in someone's house with Xiao Zhao and friends :D

Since I came here, I was touched with everything that my friends done for me.
Include adding me for buddy plan,
create a blog specially for me,
and buy a smartphone specially to contact me??
Haha..
Everything makes me feel i'm being loved.
My family gives me support and do anything for me.
I am appreciate with everything happens around me.
Thanks to Mei Xue who always stay with me in Sabah when I need.
You are my lucky star and beloved friend even you are quite annoying. Haha :)
No offend, I still love you.
I hope that you'll forgive my mistakes and continue to face challenges together.
May God bless all of us,
include my family and my friends.
In health, in happiness, in wisdom and peace.

Currently, 
I am so desperate to read some buddhism related books.
To gain my mind power, wisdom and peace.
I had borrowed once and I returned it unread.
Therefore,
I hope I can do it before my sem break approach. :)
Lead me out of suffer.

by Saw Mey Letitia <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment