Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ignoring those disappointment

I thought I could make my first business here, 
but everything got spoil.
My study mood got screw up and I was so fed up at some point.
Even though I didn't really put hope on this, she gave me unreal anticipation.
Anyway,
just got out of the typical emotion and move on!

Today is my dad 59th birthday!
My sis brought my whole family excluded me to have Tao's buffet!
You know how much I have desired for sushi??
Owh~ It is too bad for me to absent.
Well, I call to home and have some chat with them.
There are so many memories with them,
I just wish to get home soon :)

I'm going to have my Earth and Planets mid-term exam tomorrow.
I know and I hear rumours saying that the subject is hard enough to make someone jaw drops,
I don't want to waste my mind starring those notes through slides.
It was just too awful for my eyes :D
So I give up,
but at least I have look through,
just not sincere and detail enough. xD!!
So don't expect to get high mark and good feelings tomorrow :(

Anyway, we are going to Amway Shop tomorrow, 
I gonna see what to buy xD
Hahaha!!
Well, 
let me revise again before I sleep,
not to guilty after that.
No regret :)
I love life!~
Good luck and all the best for tomorrow exam! ;p

by Saw Mey Letitia <3 p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment