Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Mid-term exam end like shit

I had an absolutely busy and terrible morning, 
which meant I did worst in my mid-term.
Sucks! FML!
FYI, 
my earth and planet test included 40 true and false questions.
I thought that would be kindly easy, 
but guess our lecturer was about to kill us.
By the time I read the last sentence on my last page,
'Fuck' was the only word I could say about the test.
'1mark will be given for correct answer and 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.'
Fuck! We were not medicine students, my lecturer just treated us like genius.
Anyway, that was not yet the most terrible story.
I only knew to answer 1 out of 40 questions,
guess how genius our lecturer was.
I had to make choice for myself,
to fail or to play a gamble?
So I chose to complete all those 'terrifying' questions and yet,
I was so unwaited to know how horrible my result would be.
The exam just wasted my night, fuck off!
The next was my politics mid-term.
So tonto that I had make a silly mistake while answering the exam. 
I was so fed up!
I guess I need to eat something good and full to release my emotion.

Next week I am going to have Etika presentation,
it is also considered as an oral test.
I hope every assignments end up in perfect square. Good luck!! :)

Trying to cheer up myself by counting down the days left.
Haha!!
Less than 60 days in Sabah,
33 days of lectures and tutors!
Survive!!!
yeah~~!! Going back soon :)
Happy xD

Well, I am about to go for my Titas class,
in a rainy day, carrying my laptop.
I just hope everything goes smooth and peacefully.
God bless :D 

Saw Mey Letitia <3 p="p">

1 comment: