Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I need positive energy

Well, there were a lot of unhappy incidents happened within past two weeks.
I lied to one of my coursemate and ended up wound on both of us.
Honestly, I was so sad and fed up in this incident and I could not deny that I was responsible for that.
I surged into misery by the day we turned up each other.
I wondered how we were going to work together on the fencing competition. 
So sucks!
I was feeling so bad.

Anyway, let's talked about something interesting of my past two weeks. :)
The first thing was fighting for the MY FM concert ticket!
So unbelievable that they are going to held a concert in our campus hall. 
Wao! That's amazing!
Mei Xue and I were craving for the tickets while we were unable to purchase that.
So nice that our coursemates kept 2 tickets for us and we had the chance to go for the event!
Secondly, I went to spared at the Fencing Centre at Likas, Sabah.
It was a fresh try out and I enjoyed the night a lot!
The first time I get on the fencing coat and fight with a foil.
Really different and exciting even I was not really excellent in that. xD
Next was the Bon Odori held on last Saturday night at Dataran Dewan Canselor.
Even though there were not much stalls set up,
I was enjoyed for the day :)
There was a variety of Japanese cuisine stalls and Sushi King was included!
It had been 2 months I hadn't tasted it.
So excited that I could enjoy to the max.
Hahaha!!!
Then I had joined the Nestle Breakfast Hunt on the Sunday morning.
I was the one who called on the event again :)
We woke up at 5am morning and got our free Maggi, Milo and Nescafe breakfast. :)
It was at the Dataran Padang Kawad which was just near to my hostel.
Ptiy that Li Chuen had to walk so far to get to there :D
My group is made up from Mei Xue, Li Chuen, Shu Teng (housemate), Yoke Mun(coursemate) and I :)
It was so challenging that we had to run almost 6km up and down the hill in 2hours time :)
To find clues along the roads, Haha!!
At the end, 
we did not won any victory,
but we received a goodies bag and enjoyed a good day :)
It was fun to be active when no one asked you to :)

My Spanish Mid-term had came out, 
I got 18.1 out of 20 marks.
Hahaha!!

Sorry that I had not reply all of the mails from you all,
I got a lot of assignments and reports to pass up these few weeks and the coming two weeks.
So tired of that.
Additionally, my celcom broadband was malfunctioned right now.
I guessed I would cut off it if they did not fix it as soon as possible.
Haha..

Finally, RM1000 is coming. 
Haha!!
Tiara please don't jealous!! Wahahahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment