Monday, December 10, 2012

Mixture of feelings

Let's start with my good news here in Sabah.
Well, I earned my first glory since my university life started. 
I won myself a bronze in last Saturday Female Fencing Closed Competition 2012.
There were 29 competitors excluding the guys, and I managed to be outstanding among us.
This glory would be an memorable one, as I never expected for it and actually I could win it.
Nothing is impossible! Even someone like me, a person who lack of practices. xD!

I'm gonna show my medal this coming Saturday after the prize giving ceremony. :)

I had involved in the committees for the fencing competition, and I was one of the dt.
I had to learn a bit more from the Engard system and comprehend with my leader.
I think I learnt a lot through out the process even we did not carry on the competition perfectly.
I had learnt a little bit more on to control a circumstance when the leader disappearing of being a leader.
When the other group members abandoned their responsibilities, 
I learnt to pick up the job and tried to complete them in a solution.
My leader supported me and I trusted myself that I could be a leader one day.
It was really get nearer to what I dreamt for.
To be in Sabah, unexpectedly, 
I absorbed and adapted even more than if I were studying in Penang or KL.
I started to build up greater confidence in combating hardship, 
due to no one reached me here to help me.

Recently, there were rumours around our campus saying that there were rape cases happening.
One was after the Bon Odori night and the other one was at my hostel area.
The latter happened when she was filling her bottle at the water machine.
Rumours stated that the girl was raped by our security guard, 
what in my mind was 'yucks!'
They even said that our HEP offered her a first class honour status just to cover the case happened.
How terrify to listen about this.
Our school was not protecting us and giving us our right,
instead,
they tried their best to concealed it just to protect their reputation.
Then how about the girls' reputations?
That was like an invisible scarlet letter for the lady, her own.
I heard that they said the girl tried to commit suicide in few days ago,
the incident was too cruel and miserable to her.
However,
she failed to take off her own life.
I wondered how her family would be?
My daughter was put on a crime like this and suffered all the consequences by herself.
The rapist should be the one receive the punishment and humiliation!
Not fair at all!
I just think,
if I were in the same situation,
I would not be couraged to continue my life with that horrible memory.
God bless the victims.

Currently,
I'm in worries almost everyday.
Worrying about the assignments that still haven't started, not even an alphabet.   
Anyway,
I just left 36days here.
Sem1 will be ended soon.
I just can't wait for it.
Wait for the flight day to depart!
Before that, 
Saw Mey gambatae! :p

Saw Mey Letitia<3 p="p">

1 comment: