Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The final week of lecture

This is the final lecture's week.
This does mean that my first semester in UMS is going to end.
Excited?
No, instead I have no special feelings about it,
 except knowing that i will be home soon.
I wish that I will be as active as I thought,
however,
I give up in the process.
I want to quit from PTH.
I feel disappointment when I know that I cannot decide on what I want from them.
I do not feel that I am a part from them.
Indeed, 
I quit because I do not want to be in casting group.
If it is preferable, 
I hope that I can be in the backstage helpers,
perhaps, help to design stage or find sponsorship.
Since, I have no right, I think it is better for me to quit.
I want to learn something that I am interested but not forcing me.
I hate to act~

Yesterday I had my Spanish oral test.
Well,
I think I did well, at least I could understand and answer most of my professor's question.
My last fight will be my final exam. 
I hope that I would not ruin anything.
I wish I could get at least an A.
Actually,
exam in university level is not that hard to score.
However, 
the hardest part is doing all the assignments.
Assignments and reports already marked for 60marks from overall.
So, 
even someone gets high marks in exam,
it doesn't assure that he'll be getting his A.
Especially for people like me.
I did not play serious on my homework.
So it is quite tough for me to depend on my assignments.
Just what the fuck!

Finally, I get my bronze medal from my competition chairman.
Well, honestly to say,
the reward is useless in reality.
A medal without certificate.
What is the usage of getting a medal?
YES!
I am a realistic woman,
I won't like a guy who is in poverty or different skin.
It is the same story,
I won't like the shinny medal that doesn't useful for my future life.
Just give me a cert! WTH..
Last week, things just gone mad.

I'm wondering what to buy before back to Penang.
Hmm..
So unwaited to go Gaya Street on this coming Sunday.
Add oil! Saw Mey!

<3 letitia="letitia" mey="mey" p="p" saw="saw">

No comments:

Post a Comment