Saturday, December 22, 2012

doomed week

i had some unhappy incidents happened during my weekend. my group assignment was only 9 marks out of 15. by the time, my mind was just blanked out. i was so sad and worried. after knowing the result, we were doing on out doing on our presentation and it meant us another 15marks, but we did not prepare well for that. I was so frustrated and unhappy during that time. I never expect that everything messed up and ended like this. mei xue was right, we must change our own attitudes. There was nuseless to be clever and good in study only. Attitudes were the utmost important elements in life. He taught us a valuable lesson. I would never forget this. yeesterday i went to christmas party and i felt that my coursemates were having tight bonds within them. I felt indifferent among them, especially when they get to forget my presence easily. i was not a part of them Even mei xue mix well with them, i dont feel the same. Perhaps, we are from the different frequency. I could not continuously to be such outspoken and polite all the time. I need to find a diiferent type. Today i made tang yuan with them, i get ignored in some ways too. i felt a bit hypocritic with them and that is not me. i miss my highschool friends. i miss home. there will be another 25days. Saw Mey, jia you in final! survive! change attitudes in next sem :)

6 comments:

  1. Dear Mey,
    I am here with you all the time just like how you stay with me. I am sorry that I can't really be there by your side, but, I am here to tell you, no matter how the world change, I would forever stay with you. You are my best friend, forever. Please, tell me if you are depressed, let me help you like how you help me. You are not my friend anymore, you are my best friend, my sister who share everything.
    I love you, my dear sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is good to have a sister.. but sister might have little secret and space. glad to have a 妹妹like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... then do you think, we should be sister or best friend? Or both? Because, I don't wish to have a little space with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haiyo.. u be my brother lo.. hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. u got another lover liao eh.. i now yan shiong-ing leng zai liao.. xP

    ReplyDelete