Monday, January 26, 2015

My 23rd birthday

This is the first time i celebrated by staying at home whole day long. Actually it isn't any celebration but i acknowledge that a birthday should be spent with family especially mom. 
I helped my mom to make kuih kapit by making up fire using charcoal, flipping the tools, folding the kuih kapit and finished them at 5.30pm. I felt changes on me, i never put my parents' need so significant back then.
Even the small incident happened yesterday night was incredibly not my style. To be honest, i was not really hold on to my assumed appreciation to someone. The person was shocked and feeling weird receiving "confession" from me. However i enjoyed the conversation, i had never been so fine before.
Now, it is time to end my birthday. I wish i will be blessed and be a better person in life. In search of peaceful and happiness. Saddhu saddhu saddhu...

No comments:

Post a Comment