Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Being a part time tutor

It had been a year plus since i started to be a tutor for charity. I remembered when i said i never wanted to become a teacher in my life. I felt that it would be an obstacle that i would never cross over. Now, the idea changed. I love playing the teacher's role. To pass knowledge and build a person's ability. It is so amazing that although my students seldom show appreciation to our efforts, their performance speak much more gratitution to me. I was used to be inconfident with my speech back then, but now, even im stuttering i believe that my speech somehow contains points. I love the internal transformation of myself. Even i spoke in the camp using english, i felt comfortable. Will work harder in sharpening my speech ability. Im blessed. Contented with wisdom. Saddhu saddhu saddhu.
Buddha said: dont look on the pass but work on current life. It is how you will shape your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment