Saturday, January 10, 2015

Looking forward, great!

Finally, I have came so far.
It was the 5th semester for my university life.
Although I am paper-written as 2nd year student,
I always concern that I am much more better than that.
And yet, finally, it is the time for me to send my CV and resume.
Looking at my transcript,
I am feeling "Oh my god! What the hell with my result?"
The grade Cucumber credits for physical chemistry making itself too obvious on my paper.
Haha..
Anyway, while looking at my activity achievement,
I feel much more comfortable.
At least, I didn't spend my university life wastefully.
Completed 3 CV and resumes to be sent out this coming Monday.
Feeling excited.
Can I feel some luck from you? haha :D

Ended my 3rd semester in USM.
Feeling 10 years living here.
reason? simple.
I have much more responsibilities to bear on my shoulders and you know time pass slowest when the hard time is haunting.
After year by year,
money is still controlling my mind.
There is non a minute I am not thinking to earn it.
Haha..
Money slave. Sad case.
However, I could spend it my way now.
Feeling proud earning during school life.
this is how i feel i'm different from others.
the small satisfaction that is so precious to me :D

In this 5years,
I had joined events by direct sales, insurance, forex and even money game company.
However,
non of it I made a first step to create my own 'business'.
I know many of you feel lousy on my explanation.
The fact is: I'm not feeling good in introducing products and set up a complicated  social network.
If someone asks me about my expectation on my future career,
I would prefer to stay in my own working area, doing my own things.
sometimes I can present my work to others.
this match what I could get from continuing in laboratory work.
Exclude from the head-spinning relationship and doing my favourite works :)
Afraid to take risk.
Being a non-profitable person to a family was already a headache,
why creates problem?
maybe i would not be like very rich and live in luxury in future.
i chose my path and at least i wont die because of poverty.
Back then i'm not sure, but now i'm clear,
because i find to be more understanding myself.
And i love myself more nowadays. <3 p="">
Finally, I hope my application would be taken care of. Y(^.^)Y
All the best yo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment