Monday, February 16, 2015

Showhouse day

Today i woke up at 12pm and i departed with my family to balik pulau at 1pm. We were planned to have a look at the showhouse there. We planned to move in a landed house. So my brother searched up and down. Finally he got an invitation to the showhouse there. Fully furnished with reasonable price. We all loved the environment just hoped to reduce a bit the pricing. I loved the design and i felt so much hopes in this house. Yes. It is a dream house. Hope that we will be blessed to get a better living environment for the sake of my parents. Sukhihontu~ saddhu saddhu saddhu.

Ps. Tmr is the result releasing date. I just remembered it this evening. My heart is pounding in abnormal heartbeat. Face it, accept it, deal with it and let it go. All the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment