Saturday, March 3, 2012

Holidays

Due to some accidental reason, I have to start my daycare career on 15th march.
I have an unexpected holiday because I had resigned from modern art furniture.
So I decided to go kl to spend my holiday.
Not much friends noticed about my leaving and I was not used to tell the world.
This trip had awaken me much about my life and path.
It was inspired by my lovely cousin.
She was a girl who same age with me but she was very outspoken and independent.
She looked more mature and attractive than I.
She'll depart to Australia soon to further her studies.
As expected, she used to be lucky girl.
Today, my brother, my sister and I went to visit her at where she worked.
At zest caffe.
Her boss praised her about her working attitude.
For me, she deserved for the compliments.
She could adapt easily with new environment and enjoy every tiny moment she had.
She was a happy go lucky girl who was very caring too.
I saw proud through the eyes of her parent.
She was marvelous for me, and I wished her all the best.
I love her :)
She has became my model of learning.
Though I may not as good as her,
I will try my best:)

Everyone has their own advantages, just depends on how you figure them out and fit them in life.
I will discover my own <3
To be helpful. My quote for saw Mey :)

Stpm result is releasing soon, I wish that I can get 4.0 for sure.
I hope that I can. Even though I can't change the result d.. I never stop believing my thought.
Good luck, my dear :)

I have a lot to talk with my friends, but I can't find my finest mood to write them here.
Just to tell u guys that, I love you all, thanks for caring me and love me :)
All the best!
To those having exam in university and good luck to those waiting result too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment