Sunday, March 25, 2012

Random

I had replaced my first choice from pharmacy to dentistry.
There was no specific reason why i changed it, i just willed it to be like that.
Besides that i had 'halfly' applied radiography in mahsa.
Every decision i made was quite surprisingly.
i hoped that i would the best choice for me :)

Yesterday i went to work as promoter suddenly after ping wei phoned me.
i went to Gama and represented F&N Fruit Tree to sell their drinks.
i started my work at 4.30pm and ping wei promised to pay me tonight which was RM80.
No people was there to help me.
i had to find my own booth and bought ices from coffee shop.
well, nice experience.
i had sold out 20bottles of the drinks, i was satisfied :)
actually, i had promised the supervisor that i would work for today too.
unfortunately, i had fallen into sick. i had sore throat and sneezing.
then i called zhi mei, she phoned me back using house line.
she advised me not to take the job anymore because the ping wei still owed them money.
i got worried and told ping wei that i was not able to work.
i had asked him to pay for me.
then he had ignored my request until now..
i was quite worried.
Anyway, if he wanted to owe me my money, he was going to repay me back in double in my next life :)
besides that i also had owed mei xue and khai hung. because i could not find people to capture photos for me, so i asked them to take for me.
manatau..
the Gama's storeroom had to close at 9.30pm
i had to pack up my things earlier and they were not able to capture photos for me.
they had rushed from their friend's birthday bbq then nothing were done.
i felt so sorry because the bbq was at tanjong tokong.
no one could help me, 'helpless' explained my feelings.
i swore i would never ever accept promoter job again.
salary payment was not assured and i had to be very very independent and observant enough to find out the problems and resolve them in short time.
i hope that he would pay for my work.
because i did work hard for it.

today i went to pisa education fair with Tiara and her mom.
her mom was a nice person and also a very 'mother type' person.
i had a nice day with them.
she even treated me lunch, and having jokes with me.
haha..

recently i thought of having a christian name (though i'm not a christian)
and i found this one: Yiliss..
it doesn't spell like christian name, so i like it :)
well, the reason is weird, i admit it! XD
if i had to use nickname during work or study in future, i think i'll use it..
just think la.. haha :)

All the best ya :)
Saw Mey

No comments:

Post a Comment