Monday, March 5, 2012

what about today



today morning my brother asked me to buy breakfast.
as if you still remember..
i was at shah alam right now..
this was the first time i drove my brother's car at here.
haha..
i felt nervous but i did it!
without anyone's accompany.
my brother was surprised because i drove and i parked his car perfectly after the breakfast delivery.
haha :)
for lunch, my aunt had cooked soup for me.
what i had to do was just to cook noodles with the soup.
by the way,i had spent my whole afternoon listened to songs.
"falling for you"

i'm lam-nua-ing in the room..

especially taylor's swift songs..
like "a place in this world"
"teardrops on my guitar", "innocent" and "white horse"..
and of course "the one that gone away" by katy too
i had " the best day" today :)
it was great to spend time alone staying in an aircond room doing what i loved.(of course not always)
haha..

later gonna celebrate my uncle's birthday :)
gonna meet up with my sis again.. cheers! XD~


the background is a bit messy cause i just vacuum the floor and haven't clean them in place they should be XD
bye bye~

Saw Mey<3

No comments:

Post a Comment