Sunday, March 4, 2012

I feel good :)

I had a special day today.
I had attended an event organized by Buddhist association.
It was not a religion event but a workshop for building a better life.
It was amazing!
It was hard for me to describe the progress here as I think that it would be too messy.
Well,
Honestly to say..
I felt ignored these few days.
Hey, it could be understood by using karma.
I was lazy to entertain message senders since my break up.
Cruel to be said..
Ola, you had turned me lock up myself.
Lol==

Recently, I was addicted to the song 'I will be' after I first used it as my ringtone.
Though it didnt match with what I need right now, I just loved it! :)

So damn scared with my Stpm result.
My family supported me strongly with my decision of taking pharmacy.
I thought of taking the course at private university, but I was desperately wanted to enjoy local university life.
I hoped I did do enough merits for getting good result!
Best prayer for myself <3
Not to lie, a bit miss you today.
Because the workshop did recall my memories of you..
Take care, saw Mey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment