Tuesday, March 6, 2012

nice day

Today i followed my brother to genting highland.
he went with the purpose of working, so i played on my own.
i bought a ticket of outdoor park, because i would back earlier, never thought of playing too much station.
(so regret that i forgot to capture the photo of my wristband)

i'm waiting for the main door to open. this is the first time i keep photographing.

the first game that i played was antique car.
i liked the trip although it didn't differ with the time i sat few years ago.
because.. i enjoyed it :)

the angle of my photo capturing is not that good :(

the second game was pirate ship that i liked to play whenever the outdoor station was available.
at that time, there were only 11ppl playing the game. only 3 girls.
i was the only person that shouted loudly during the activity.
i felt so happy though ppl around felt curious about me.. hehe
my legs were trembling terribly.. luckily, i was able to stand still after the ride!


Next,i went to play 'go kart' but they didn't allow me to drive because i was carrying a big laptop bag. i had willed so much to play it!
at the end, i had to leave. no luck:(

then i went to play the jumbo.
it shaked too dramastically that i was not dare to let go of the switch after i turned it on.
i enjoyed to be high above the others:)
it let me felt like taking care of the rest that weaker than i.


next station was dinasourland boating.
i sat a little boat with most people from other countries.
i didn't take photo there because i didn't feel like taking out my phone inside the dark.

then i went to play the monorail.
honestly, i didn't know why..
last time, when i was in graduation trip, i hated this kind of game, because i felt it boring.
but i liked the feels now.
the refreshing air was around, every pieces of the view were captured in my eyes.
i didn't know how to express the feelings.
this was the first time i carried my life alone without having the typical loneliness.
at there, i met a couple which came from dubai.
we chatted for a while, and i felt improvement.
eventhough i didn't promoted well our country to them, but at least we had a comfortable conversation,

then i went to play the spinning swing. not much thing to elaborate here so i skipped it..XD

my lunch was marry brown.. ta dang!!

it had been years that i never ate this!

after lunch, i went to play indoor games.. what a courage.. because i only bought for outdoors.
i played bumper car, euro express 2 times, the deers and motion master.
haha.. the first time i did things illegally by my own. hahaha!!


i'm high above the people sitting santa deer(forgotten what ppl named the deers)
i have captured the ship that i always ride when i go genting. it doesn't operate anymore. quite sad, because it had my memories.

after that, i felt guilty for doing so, then i decided to back to outdoor AGAIN.
i played bumper boat twice and i went to play the haunted house at outdoor.
i knew it did not scary at all(the haunted house), but i just got shivered all over my body after i went in the house with the little truck.
i could not withstand the fears that appeared in my mind, so i closed my ears left my eyes to watch.
i told myself that i must! at least overcome it!
a bit disapointed la..
after boating with my bumper boat, i felt that i was phobia when i was in the middle of pool of water. i did not know why, luckily, i still can handle it nicely. :)


at night, my brother;s collegue treated us shabu shabu.. i had a nice dinner with them :)

i hoped that i could get good result tomorrow.
god bless me :)

SawMey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment