Friday, March 9, 2012

I don't know why I spoil my own plan

I don't know what to do to get out from the grey zone.
I feel myself drowning, no one is around to pick me up.
I know I should not become a burden to anyone.
I have caused a lot of trouble for you since we together.
I have to pay for what I have done.
I will never ever chase after a guy anymore.
Never ever even I have to be alone till I die.
I don't know how to love a person, I don't know how to protect myself if he leaves me.
I don't have the idea how to feel happiness without him.
Why am I so stupid?
He has mentioned clearly that we just friend, either best or normal but never cross the line.
So what am I demanding things from him?
Why don't I control my mind?
Why don't I hate him and destroy him?
Why am I sad for something isn't worth?
Why?
Why I always blame on him but never success to transform myself?
Why?
I'm not stupid, but I act stupidly.
Stupid for asking stupid question.

I shouldn't let him to know what I feel, I should have my own pride.
I'm a girl that begging for love, a girl who is too discrete to be loved.
I know I'm not deserved love from him anymore.
I can't let go of you because I'm jailed in my memory with you.
Do I need years so that i will not to love you anymore?
I'm so damn Beh nyong..
I have found that I'm very selfish because every sentence contain 'I'..
That's why I could not hold my live stay long.
How to be optimistic?
I don't know, let the god be the master of my fate.
I got tired with life..

No comments:

Post a Comment