Thursday, January 14, 2010

borinzzz

dunno y..
my jaw is paining now..
v suffer leh..
like wan drop d..
suddenly rmb of ylt..
'my jaw dropped.. my finger trembled..'
haha..
n i discover smthg..
i adi not used to write thgs abt my life likes b4..
i now more used to rite some geli geli de blog..
u reli change me a lot lar.. honey..
haiz..
felt bored to stay at home d..
everyday liv like a pig lifestyle..
eat,sleep,watch tv n on9...
n oso bath!! of course..haha..
i wan play badminton!!
i wan go pasar malam!!
i wan entertainment!!
i wan play wif madame!!
i wan in sch n fool wif my frens!!
i wan! i wan! i wan!!!!!
sucks life now..
yucks!!
driven me insane!!
crazy!!
borin!!
n pityful...
without a penny!!
money.. money.. money..
when u ka bui come??
i wan buy clothes..
i wan buy shoes..
i wan hang out wif fren!!
i wan go beach play..
i wan swim!!
omg!!
bored!!
till when i'm goin to live like tis??
it's f*ckin borin..
break out!!
maybe i should go out alone n walk..
enjoy myself..
lol..
i wish tat my sis can come bac..
den i can 'help' spend her money..
haha..
n most important tat i can go out without de worry of insufficient of cash!!
wakakaka!!
ya..
i agree tat i'm greedy n keji..
it's an unfortunate 4 sm1 to b my sis..
haha..
but no matter wat..
i love her a lot..
n i miss her now..
hope faster chinese new year..
but quite disappointed tat tis year cny is on valentine day lo..
sien..
lost a day of celebration..
lol..
haha..
i now v jealous ppl tat still scooling lo..
haiz..
n i thk..
y i'm not 1st batch 4 ns leh??
den i won borin liao..
everyday oso excitement..
n dunno who curse me recently..
my legs is full with insect bites..
red spots all over my skin surface..
dunno y insect hate me now..
but i noe y i hate them now!!
itchy!!
n i absolutely hate to grow a plant!
coz of de string shaped creature..
worms!!
i hate i hate i hate..
but dunno y tibo so likes them??
las sat..
me,tibo,yc,cb,jojo n kh went to bukit dumbar de badminton court to play..
b4 start play..
we went to pick相思豆。。
n look stupid..
but i like it..
coz i din go pick..
oni de rest join de pick up activity..
lol..
xia sui..
haha..
c them lun zun lun zun..
but really pationate..
i respect them!! haha..
in de progress of collection...
tibo losses..
1.afew pairs of shoe laces..
2.her mom's s-shaped hanger..
3. n a stack of 5cent coins..
de凶手is.. mr.jojo..
jik ak ka bui si..
n wat tibo got after de activity is..
a毛毛虫!!
she really disgusting..
but at 1st was me support her pick up de chong chong d..
eyao xiu lo..
den we start our badminton..
6ppl 'kek' in a court..
lol..
luckily..
court beside all no ppl use..
so we illegally used de court..
no ppl bother oso..
mayb de court too not popular gua..
den i got created a way to let ppl lose while game..
i put my stockins at my enemy side..
den they lose..
its like xia jiang tou..
haha..
n de iron made tibo..
she had broken jojo's racket..
incredible!!
as a repay 4 made her shoe lace lost..
haaha..
den after we all tired..
we sat down n wait time flow..
3hrs..
tired ka bui si..
den we all chat..
n de tibo opened de mao mao chong de cover..
we all thought it dead d..
so we let it there n continue chating..
manatahu..
tibo suddenly screamed!
where my mao mao zhong!!
lol..
she stand up..
n de disgust creature jus below her ass..
lol..
haha..
ha tiok me n cb nia..
hit her tibo ka zai..
den we bac..
n de nex day directly muscle ache..
waliao eh..
pain ka bui si..
especially my bud..
haha..
mayb jump too much liao..
wakakaka..
but enjoy frens hang out together without using money..
kh started working d..
our lame gang less one ppl d..
haiz..
but tmr we all goin to hike!!
yeah!!
with my beloved gang..
its ok till now la..
tata~
c u..
muack!!

No comments:

Post a Comment