Saturday, January 30, 2010

nex episode..

after had a window shop 4 almost an hour more..
we decided to depart to 'huo guo zhi jia' le..
n..
all ppl cant go..
haiz..
n my gang ppl all need work o transport..
cant reach earlier..
so me n aun abt 6-7pm smthg tiok start eat le..
so.. duno say..
haha..
eat till v full..
of coz.. he pay too.
haha..
a day wif free of charge..
only we two..
havin our dinner tat time..
actually quite enjoy tat day..
feel like a couple's date..
as i hunger 4 so long time d..
b'day=dating..
haha..
hope 4 de nex date..
den he sent me bac home..
as he was tired d..
n gt work on de nex day..
de nite was so cool..
de atmosphere was chilling..
hugging him..
he drove slowly..
n purposely choose a longer way bac home..
when reached home..
he sent me till my house..
den i change my cloth..
wearing a black XL size t-shirt..
n a short pant..
he went bac..
i sms him..
[sms me when reach home..]
den he reply..
said tat he 4 got to giv me smthg..
cal me go downstairs..
den i quickly go out..
he jus stand beside de lift there..
when he saw me..
he jus a bit nervous..
n dropped his hp..
n de cover broke..
he jus picked it up..
n said nothin..
he den hug me..
n kiss me on my forehead..
feel v warming..
his lips..
is soft..
n i like gt electric shock..
stay a bit blank..
he said..
i really dun wan to leave a regret..
n had a tight hug..
den i face up on him..
n kiss bac on his cheek..
my 1st kiss to a boy..
but not a france kiss la of coz..
i not tat dare yet..
haha..
i felt wanna cry on tat time..
tis is de best present tat i wanted..
sometimes..
i rather choose a simple act to replace a grand matter..
it is nice..
when u get a true love..
it is difficult..
mayb there is jus once..
so jus enjoy it..
there is a tired beginning..
targetless process..
n a sweet ending story of my 18th birthday..
it is not huge..
but satisfied.. wif my [stitch]..
muack!
icons Pictures, Images and Photos
~THE END~

No comments:

Post a Comment