Saturday, January 30, 2010

working deal..

hate working..
but 4 hp..
i kena tahan..
urgh........
'kek sai'..
haha..
many sacred heart high sch de student work at there..
some v piah..
kept ot..
de guy i hate most..
always work till 11.00pm..
jiak sai..
but i'm glad tat he'll resign soon..
syok!!
he really v ki hiao..
always talkin you de mei de..
n not respect u when jokin..
lame..
n he likes to flirt wif there de malay lao yi..
n manja wif our trainee..
beh kua nia..
shit..
n i got arranged to do de hot glue gun after my off day..
lol..
v pain using de gun whole day..
initially..
i hate it a lot..
coz my hand n finger will v pain...
n my muscle will ache too..
cant sleep on de 1st nite..
coz really pain..
my right hand..
den after few days using it..
i started to biasa..
n found it easier den manual insert..
will mengantuk wan..
swt!!
n..
at there i not really dare to talk wif ppl..
unless they talk to mi..
gai!!
n i noe some of them de name..
lim yu-jin[de boy i hate]
elicia
pei boon,
gan lay teng
talk wif them 4 few times nia..
sien.....................
n most of them from sacred heart..
n they ooso study 5s1 last yr..
haha..
clever ppl too..
n me always can talk wif jojo nia..
i always hope tat he can do soldering de..
den he can sit near me n chat wif me..
but..
de adult seems not really noe him..
he still inserting lame component..
haha..
sien ka bui si..
n de stupid guy tiok soldering..
always manja here n there..
me liang roma..
beh tahan..
n i wan try do ict..
can learn much..
but mayb i won gt de opportunity d..
haha..
but nvm la..
i jus targeting my money..
monday get salary...
tmr visit gary ong..
excited!!
n today..
got a guy de leg v smelly..
after working so long..
i recently v scare tat my leg will v smelly after start working..
coz foot wil sweat de..
althought sit in aircond room..
i now everyday v rajin cuci kaki..
coz i really afraid tat my leg wil smelly as tat ppl de..
de guy tat full of smell same age wif me..
from sacred heart too..
1st class ppl oso..
mayb..
n he is tall n fat..
face full of pimples..
n i dun like him..
actually i never notice him b4 until today..
really smell like a salt fish..
busuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n he likes dunno n kept walk here n there..
make me wan insane..
lol...
i hate work..
tis is my conclusion..
de end~

No comments:

Post a Comment