Sunday, April 26, 2009

complicated(out of my business,but i'm kpc)

wednesday..
me,jojo,och went jk's house to help yy n jk do their cupcake..
busy whole day..
1st..
i sent yy from rachel's house to jk's house..
by carying muffin..
using motor..
actually my main purpose is to help yy n do my own cupcake nia..
quite fun..
n me skip add math ttn..
n i abet jojo not goin to ttn too..haha..
n i success..pity jojo..
we bake n make topping from around 4pm till 10 sumthing..
geng le.. din do any homework..
i ride motor bac home..
actually quite scare..coz i felt a bit uncomfortable tat nite..
n de day is dark..
there is some road tat totally no light..
i can oni c de road by my motor's light..
no ppl tat time..quite late liao..
when bac home..
my mom n dad perli me..
haiz.. haha..
they become more cute when getting older..
always argue 4 such a small thing..
but i admit tat they really v sayang me among me, my sis n bro..
n i'm v happy tat my sis will bring her boyfren bac to penang nex week..
n they will stay at here 4 few days to allow my parents to look at her bf..
haha.. good news..my sis really secretive..
unwaited to c her bf..haha..
continue de muffin thing..
we do de muffin quite rush..
but not bad it taste..(comment from yi ching, polly, meixue's bro n others)
just it looks not v pretty nia..
n de word write using cream had failed..
ppl not satisfied n complain..
yy cry on friday morning..siv period..
jus becoz of kh..
dun wan say abt him liao..
a lot ppl oso felt tat he had changed a lot..
n tat changes r not a good thing..
i heard from sum1 said tat..
some x-member of harmonica bac..
n they said tat kh had terriblefied de hamornica band..
n sum of their member even say tat..
kh是個很好很好的朋友,但絕對不是一個好的主席。
yy tells me tat he always delay things n coz a lot of event cant organize well..
kh..u noe?
tis is wat yy n sum of them say..
i jus tell u n let u decide wat should u do nex..
dun keep on like tis liao..
i dun wan to say more liao..
i really not v interest in ur doin thing way..
jus from de food fair..
i feel not syok wif u..
every ppl is busying doin cupcake..
n wat i c u is..
u r talking wif ppl at de bike park..
dun u think tat u shold help?
n beside talking..
u oni noe take out hp n press press press..
i dunno wat u r busying..
自己學會剩下的事都還沒做完忙什麼交流會?
你真的那麼不會分輕重嗎?
籌委的東西yy有跟我講過…
東西都沒做完,拖到現在,時間到,再隨便丟給別人做。
嗐…不知道怎樣講你了…
算。
actually tat day after de ttn u no nid come liao de..
u so busy smsing n giving useless comment..
wat tat can help?
u noe we do from afternoon till nite?
we feel v tired..
n we r rushing de products..
u jus noe critict nia..
u juz help do 1 or 2 nia..
how u noe our tireness?
u noe a lot meh?
u even din 給我們鼓勵反而讓我們打擊…
你那麼厲害你就試做看啊!
並沒有你想像中簡單…
at rachel house wat i c u doin is talking wif ur member..
n press hp..
n finally help is when stirring nia..
but u still talking n doin slow..
u like not 在乎那樣…
make us feel angry..
me,och n jojo not ur member but we still help to do..
but u?
haiz.. dun wan say liao..
i dun care wat u think abt me now..
u can tell every1 i'm v evil..
but i'm not scare..
coz u r hurting my best fren..
n i won allow u to do tat again..
i won regret..

No comments:

Post a Comment