Sunday, April 26, 2009

hari sukan(25th apr)

at 1st..we decided not to go to de stadium d..
lyl n madame follow me de..
actually de nite b4 de sukan i had decided not goin..
but i wan go c him n i lazy to rite letter..
dunno go where to buy mc too..
so finally i cancelled de study group btw me,st,yc n yl..
i sent yy to stadium..
at thursday..
lin aun got practice till nite..
so he bring hp to sch..
i noe it.. n i gav him och giv me de sim card..
inside de sim card still got rm12 left.. but it adi 過期..
coz he said his hp no $..
n i still got another sim card tat still left rm10..
n i will giv de other wan to yl..
coz she is now using 012..i giv her 016 punya..
so tat she can sms us..
it cost less..coz we all use 016
except yc,cy,jk..
tat day nite..
i sms him n scold sum1..n complain..
but i told him tat i din request 4 his any reply..
he no nid to bother me..
i jus wan to find ppl talk nia..
den at late nite he sms me using de sim card i gav him..
he had activate it..
n he call me dun worry so much..
n call me to sleep earlier so tat got energy to support him..
so i feel happy tat i got go..
if not i'll feel guity..
tat nite quite happy
coz he care me although he is tired of training till nite..
hari sukan..
i ride motor to opposite bomba to wait yy..
i sent her..
she told me tat sum afternoon session teacher wan return their cupcake..
so they had to eat all..
n she took 1.. she take to de stadium to eat..
tat day de weather not v good..
sum time rain n sum time dun..
so emotion..
we reach at abt 1.30pm..
actually they call us to arrive at b4 1pm..
but we feeel to early liao..
coz de sukan oni start at 2..
polly n yl adi reach 4 so long time..
haha..
we so clever..but still too early..
marching start at 2pm..准准
i jus wan c him nia..
but hard to find him..
coz he din wear spec tat day..
he is krs..
he line at coordinate(2,2)..
haha.. deep le..^^
i saw mei xue..
easy to find her..
coz she stand at side..
lao yi walking style..
haha..
she is st. john..
not bad la..
her st john get全場總冠軍…
well done..
n krs get 銀獎..
not good de..
de girl guide should not get de..
yer..bad..
i go down sang 2 times..
1st b4 de sukan start..
n i wan go find him..
but his tent to far away liao..
couldn't approach to there..
me n yy go to de toilet..n take photo by using hp..
(actually cannot bring,but f5 d wat..)haha..
2nd time i go down wif yl..
we go sang..
we walk along de tent..
but still couldn't approach there..
feel bit down..haiz..
we went bac..
n yy dun let me sit.. so i sit on her leg..
she yell..haha..
n got pcgh de parents sit beside och..
when her father saw me 到處跟男生講話,
he asked och tat is it all girl in heng ee so隨便like me?
when he saw me sit on yy leg..
he told och tat 叫那個女生以後不要這樣了。
he oso ask och tat is it our sch de class separate..
girls one class n boy 1 class..
och feel kek ki..
i dunno at 1st..
he jus look at me n show不耐煩..
n after they bac..
och ka tell me..
omg!!
wat world her parents still in..
say me cheap??
if he c tan yee ching..
dunno wat he will react..
haha..
b4 de sukan end..
we sing sch song..
i laugh..
coz no ppl sing..
i sambil nyanyi sambil暗笑..
haha..
dunno wat funny.. but i juz laugh..
n yy laugh when i laugh too..
when bac..ry lead me bac..
n we saw polly them..during riding..
yy sit my motor..och sending his cousin..
ry alone riding.. polly inside qian hui's car..
chic wing oso inside..
ry motor enjin mati.. after de red light turns green..
memperxiashuikan..haiz..
haha..
i put down yy at sch.. n bac..
not v happy.. coz cant c him.. hng!
but i din regret go tat day..
at nite..
he suddenly phone me using dunno who's no..
maybe his new hp no..
coz he said de no. b4 ate his $..
n he wan change liao..
i get shock..
he tell me tat he juz wan call me to talk nia..
feel surprise..
he ask me bout de banner,madame..
n a lot..
he feel bo syok tat lose to girl guide..
coz his chairman tell them b4 de march tat
不論怎樣都不可以輸給女生的對不對?
they shout so loud tat yes..
den they lose..haha.. so embarrase..
we talk v much n quite long time..
tis is 1st time he phone me jus to talk nia..
feel happy..
n at end..
he ask me tat你要bearbear嗎?
its so unblivable..
he call me choose myself..
den i said i dun wan..
i wan him to choose den giv me..
這樣才有誠意…
den he said ok..
when we end our conservation..
i feel so happy like dunno how to describe..
haha..
unwaited to receive his bear..
den i couldn't sleep..
coz i feel too sweet..
not willing to sleep..haha..
day end..

No comments:

Post a Comment