Sunday, April 26, 2009

today..

i wake up at 10.45 sumthing today..
jus bcoz of a call..
he call me at morning..
he ask wether i'm at home not..
i wondering y..
feel shock again..
he call me to go downstair after 5mins..
i brush my teeth n wash my face..
wearing my pyjamas..
den i saw him sitting at his motor..
he is drinking his water..
i feel a bit scare when walking to him..
he took a tupperware containing 2 egg tarts..
den he gav me n said tat it is breakfast 4 me..
i dunno how to react tat moment..
den he said he wan go 4 practice adi..
den he ride away..
these few days i feel a different him..
so special..so unpredictable..
i lov him bcoz he is he..
no1 can replace him..
he so romance n caring..
我覺得我太幸福了,太不可思議了。
有時候會覺得我沒有那麼好,也不值得他對我那麼好。
一直以來我會覺得我是付出的人,但原來他做的比我多。
讓我不知所措。
我現在好害怕,就因為覺得幸福,所以害怕失去。
他真的好棒好棒…不想失去你…
其實現在有點搞不懂我們的關係了。
你對我的好已超越了友誼…
卻沒有承認我們的關係…
但也好…起碼,有你的關心我已滿足了。
希望你永遠幸福快樂~
^*媚媚*^

No comments:

Post a Comment