Sunday, April 26, 2009

food fair..(26th apr)

i reach at sch at 1pm sumthing..
i go 4yer coz de pameran..
den i saw lin aun..
my 水墨畫作品 dipamerkan at 4yer..
i'm de oni one from our class de drawing is placed on de board..
feel happy to noe it..
haha..
i din eat anything from home..
feel hungry..
den polly help me n tyy to buy fried banana n fried nian gao...
thx a lot to her..
we r waiting 4 ling hui..
after she come..
we go decorate our stall..
den we go find teacher to take de thingy to arrange..
actually not bad la our sale..
coz i 1st thought tat won got ppl will buy our thing de..
but fortunately got de aunty aunty come buy.. n
de kids come buy de keychain..
yesterday..i keep my smile all de day..
4 them to feel frendly..
n my muscle feel v 酸..
haha..
my stall v eng..
coz few ppl nia..
n i can c lin aun when i turn right..
he so busy..
he sells curry fishball..
quite nice..
i got buy..
after 6.45pm..
we change shif..
n get my freedom bac to walk around de stall..
actually few thing tat sell nia..
meixue sell roti ba gua..
me sell 緬甸木製品
jojo sell water n hotdog roti..
madame,jk sell cupcake..
lin aun sell enzyme n fishball..
yuan ker,ry,jw n kuan yew sell kicap soya n guai ling gao..
st john sell laksa.
library tong yuan n kuih..
shi min n och do game de..quite lame..(i get 2 packets of coffee powder,i gav it to moon)
指紋算命
polly,yl,sx n other choir members sell teddy n bun,cakes n tart..
waiting 4 his bear bear..
but he still v busy..
me n yy go eat together around 7pm..
many stall start finished their things adi..
i n yy buy 剉冰n laksa..
we sit down at de field near de 後門eat..
yy told me tat she come to de sch at 7am in de morning d..
n she do n din eat anything till i find her..
pity on her..
she even den change her cloth..
tired ..
n dunno wat kh had do..contrast btw them..
we go c de astro 新秀大賽冠軍sing..
all ppl should like crazy ppl..
haha..
i took phot of him..but not clear..
den de kh phone..i din hear..
n he phone 2nd time..
i cant hear his voice coz too loud liao..
he sms me cal me call yy to go canteen..
y dun u sms yy? wondering y phone me..
yesterday och sent yy bac..
i wan bac wif them..
but feel a bit lost coz lin aun still busying..
den i met moon..
wh adi bought her de bear..
n oso och bought to yy..
den moon 催him..
i feel not v happy coz i'm still busying him although he is busy..
moon tell him de teddy wan finish d..
n i get away.. coz feel not v comfort..
dun wan mahuan him..
he go buy..
n yl incharge to service him..
she told me tat..
lin aun v mahuan..
tis dun wan tat dun wan.. took v long time to choose..
i dunno at tat time..i wan bac d..
he took so much time.. i juz waiting him..
dunno how to do..
den he bac..
when he giv me..i heard he said he v busy..
so it makes me v guity..haiz..
den i ride motor bac at around 9pm..
he still busying.. worry of him..
he too tired liao..
he even nid to clear off de field..
after de food fair..
maybe i had slept he still keeping..haiz..
when i'm bac..
yl call me..she tell me lin aun so mahuan when buying de bear..
it is mashi maro..purple color..
i'm touch tat he is serious on choosing it 4 me although he is busying..
i noe he is really special..
den i sleep..
wish tat he would not fall sick..
sumtime i really think tat he likes a superman..
won tired de..he keep on moving..
there is no reason 4 me to giv up him..
i love him...

No comments:

Post a Comment